Saturday, April 05, 2008

Saturday evening

I just talked to the birth mom's mom. I wanted to let her know I wanted to meet with her and give her all the info we got from our attorney, etc. So, we might meet next weekend.
She also told me that our birth mom will be leaving the Youth facility this coming Wednesday and returning home! Hopefully that will go OK for everyone involved.
I asked her if our birth mom (MM) was still OK with giving the baby up for adoption and she said that MM cries sometimes and that she told MM that she cries too, because no one could love the baby like her own family but that they just aren't in a place to keep the baby.
Also, I think I put in an earlier post that we asked our awesome family DR if he'd take care of our birth mom and he said yes. MM couldn't get in to see him until April 24, so they told her to go ahead and go to the free clinic place this week as scheduled. MM had been going there once a month and was seen by a different resident every time. But, starting April 24, she will be going to our family DR and he wants to see her every 2 weeks. I'm beyond excited about this!!! What a blessing! She will get top-rate care by our DR.
I'm still scared, scared, scared. lol What a journey and trial in faith!

1 comments:

Alison said...

Stay strong girl! I'm praying for everyone involved!!! All my love.