Wednesday, April 09, 2008

A New Day

I woke up today determined to get ahold of someone to do a home study! I found a place in Anderson, IN and it's through the Church of God. They charge
$1375+. Yikes!
So, I called the Department of Child Welfare or something like that...again. I called them yesterday, left a message; no one called me back. Called today and actually talked to a person and not a machine. At first, she kind of gave me the run around. Once she heard my exasperation, we got somewhere. She told me to call SAFY again, the place I've been calling since last week and the woman wouldn't return my calls...and ask to talk to the supervisor Mary. She said, "Sometimes you just have to go to the top."
So, I called and asked for Mary. Mary was on another line. Terri came on the line and asked to help me. When I told her my story, she said that she was actually the person I needed to talk to (why didn't someone tell me that when I called Thursday or Friday or Monday or Tuesday???)SO, our home study starts next week! They will make their first visit at our home one day next week. Not sure what day yet. I'm a nervous wreck! I've been cleaning like a fury! LOL I'm going crazy from the stress. I mean, are they really going to look to see if the inside of my microwave is clean?? lol Well, if they do, it is! =P

0 comments: