Tuesday, April 08, 2008

One of those days

I'm feeling a myriad of emotions today.
I'm upset because the home study lady won't call me back. Last Thursday, when I talked to her, she said she'd get the info I needed and call me right back. Five days later, I still haven't heard from her. That doesn't qualify as right back to me! I've left 3 messages with her secretary and the poor secretary feels bad this lady isn't calling me back. So, I've spent the past hour online trying to find someone else to do the home study locally and I'm not having much luck. There's a place in Indy that will come...they will charge us $1800 + mileage!!! No thanks!!!!!
I think I feel so stressed about this because last Wednesday, our attorney said we had to get started on the home study right away, as in within 24 hours! And here it's been 5 days. Grrrr....
I cannot find a crib I like that is affordable and that's driving me nuts! lol
I went to the DR with the birth mom, MM this morning. This was her last visit to this clinic as she starts with our family DR on April 24. YAY!
They said she's 28 weeks along, but she measured a "30" so it's either a big baby or she is further along then they think. My gut feeling is baby is coming sooner than they think, which stresses me further because if we can't get the home study done, we can't bring baby home from the hospital!!
It's just one of those days. I think I need a nap. lol

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I took a nap...a four hour nap (!) and felt much better when I got up! lol

0 comments: