Friday, February 15, 2008

Wonderful words from you...

So many of you have sent the sweetest emails. Thank you! What a blessing! =)
Oh, Michelle, this is such great, wonderful news!!! You can't imagine how happy I am to hear that you will be a mother after all. I know you will make the best mother, and the precious little gift lucky to call you Mother, will know how blessed and wanted she is. Where God closes a door He opens a window, isn't that ever so true? All the trials you went through last year wasn't all for nothing. Congratulations!!!! (Suzy Lee)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
WOW!!! I did not know any of this was going on!!! I am so Happy for you – I am almost crying right here in my office!!! You will definitely have to keep me posted and I can’t wait to tell mom and dad and especially grandma – she is always asking if I have heard from you. The Lord sure answers in mysterious ways and in his own time! What a great God we serve!! (Christa)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I am beyond thrilled and excited at your news!! Your letter came just the other day and I have been meaning to e-mail you!! This just feels so right Michelle!! I agonized for you when you were having your surgeries and having to face the fact that you would not have a child. I just somehow have felt all along that God has a purpose for you. I KNOW without a single shred of doubt that you and Fred are going to be FANTASTIC parents and for God to provide you this opportunity just blows me away! What a mighty God we serve!! Please keep me posted and I will get a letter out to you soon. I love you and am praying this through with you and sharing in your joy every step of the way!! (Regina)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Oh Michelle, I am so very happy for you and Fred! I am just beyond words....God is so good! I will keep you in my prayers as always! Your story is a true inspiration to me as I'm not sure I'll ever to have children after all the chemo. It was my dream as a child to have 6! :) Your news is just making me feel so at peace and calm as I know God works in miraculous ways. (Alison)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`
HI MICHELLE**
GOT YOUR LETTER YESTERDAY ABOUT THE SUPER NEWS!! I AM SO EXCITED!!! THE BIRTH MOMMY IS SO CUTE!! MICHELLE, I THINK SHE FAVORS YOU !!! GOD IS SO GOOD. SOMETIMES WE HAVE TO BE VERY QUIET AND LISTEN TO OUR HEAVENLY FATHER. ALL IS IN HIS TIME** I AM REALLY, REALLY EXCITED FOR YOU TWO!!! (Anna)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`
OMG!!! You know I am flipping out. I'm so excited. It's amazing how much the girl and your sister looked alike. I'm all excited now and I will continue to pray that her pregnancy goes smoothly as does the adoption. I'm on top of the world and praising God for this miracle. Keep me posted!!!! (Kim W.)

0 comments: