Tuesday, February 19, 2008

The weekend

Over the weekend, we stopped at an Outlet mall in Edinburg, IN and I just happened upon a huge sale at The Children's Place. I'd never even been in that store! They had baby clothes for 99 cents!!!! Needless to say, I bought several things! Got lots of adorable stuff!

I also spent time with mom on Monday. We had lunch in Nashville, IN. She told me she has a baby name picked out...Sydney Nicole.

I don't think Fred and I get a say in it! lol



We got several of these little body suits in different solid colors for 99 cents each at The Children's Place.
Fred's dad is over the moon at the thought of being a Grandpa. My hubby is an only child and I think his dad never thought he'd get to be a Grandpa. He told us today that he knew what he'd get the baby... a "husher". We were like, huh? He said, "You know, one of those things you put in the baby's mouth and say Hush now, Grandpa needs a nap too!". LOL When we told him it's called a pacifier, he said, "Where I can get one of those at?" LOL

0 comments: