Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Phone Call

I got a call from the birth mom last night! She is doing great. It kind of scared me at first to get the call, as she's never called before. But, she said her counselor has asked if Fred and I would like to come to one of MM's sessions. So, I'm going this Friday. Fred has to work but hopefully he can go to one in the future. I'm a little nervous because I don't know what to expect...but I'll let everyone know how it goes!
She thanked me again for the Valentine's Day package I sent her and I told her that I later found out they weren't allowed to have packages so I was surprised she got it. She said that the staff knows her situation and that we are the adopting family and that we can send her whatever we want! I thought that was very kind of them! =)

0 comments: