Friday, June 27, 2008

Emotions

Phew...we all are really running the gamut of emotions around here.
Yesterday, I was so exhausted, short-tempered, short on patience, very anxious, grouchy, you name it.
The fact that we've waited over a decade for a baby and now we're down to the wire...but it isn't over until we have a signature on a piece of paper...it's very overwhelming. Unless someone has adopted, there is no true understanding. Just having a baby is stressful enough, but everything else is overwhelming as well.
But, we're confident that everything is going to go as planned. We like to say that God hasn't brought us this far to drop us now!
I went to bed last night at 7:30. I thought it best for everyone if I just go to my room and go to bed. LOL.
I feel so much better today, but now my step-MIL is having a bad day. She's weepy and stressed and you name it. They've been here 7 or 8 days now, waiting on this baby.
I think some of my family might come up this weekend. I really hope so!

0 comments: