Wednesday, June 04, 2008

Can't sleep

It's 1:38 AM and I can't sleep because today we go back to the DR to see how birth mom is getting along! I'm so excited!

Today I worked on getting some gifts for her. I got one of those large aluminum containers with handles on it (like you might use at the beach) in a bright teal blue and I'm buying goodies to put in it. I got her a huge fluffy beach towel, a pedicure set, some other girly-pampering things, some cat notecards as she is in love with cats, plus some other fun, silly things. Now I'm trying to decide on the big things. I know I will get a couple of gift cards for her...one for some post-baby clothes, another to get her nails done (as that is something she really wants) and I'm thinking of getting her a ring with Ryleigh's birthstone in it. I'm going to look at rings tomorrow. Well, later today. =)

0 comments: