Tuesday, March 18, 2008

A visit

Today I went to see the birth mom. Tomorrow is her 15th birthday. I was just going to surprise her by leaving gifts and treats on her bed (she's in a youth center) but when I got there, she was sound asleep in her bed! lol
The lady in charge of this particular cottage woke MM up. Boy, was she surprised to see me! lol
I took enough treats for her to share with all the girls in her cottage. They all seem so happy to receive any type of special treatment.
Anyway, our birth mom will be 15 tomorrow and I wanted to bring her a little sunshine in this dreary rainy weather we're having that won't go away.
MM is doing so well at this youth center that she has almost gone through all the phases there and has a court date coming up. Hopefully the judge will let MM go home in a couple weeks!

0 comments: