Sunday, March 16, 2008

More good wishes!

It's just that it's so wonderful and exciting! I came across the very first letter you ever wrote me not long ago, and in it you had made mention of how long you all had been trying to have a baby. And look now! It's happening!
I am so happy for you and excited! What's the details for the nursery? Are you having "Sympathy pains & symptoms?" LOL.
Michelle, this is just such a dream come true and I am just elated for you guys! I am telling everyone I know!
Love you! Sherri Perdue, WV

Michelle,
I guess I am at a loss for words when it comes to telling you how excited I am for you both. There have been so many times where I had wished I could have been a surrogate mother for you, or SOMETHING.
You have been so kind, and loving towards me and my children, that I know that you will be the best mother you can be. It is really hard at times, but they are SO worth it. They repay you in ways that are not imaginable to people who do not have children.
Just remember that they are not little for forever, so hold them while you can, because when they get older, you will no longer have that blessing. Laugh at everything, and just remember to breathe, because it is gone so fast. There are things that change, and you don't even realize that it is different until you see a picture, or something to remind you. There are so many times where my kids will be doing something, and I will start to get frustrated, but I have to stop and ask myself, what is it hurting? If it wont hurt them, or someone else, is it really worth all the aggravation?
I am glad you are having a chance to be a mommy. I have prayed so many times for you to be one, and now you finally are.
I love you,
CAT

0 comments: