Sunday, March 16, 2008

Creeping by...

This is one of those days when time seems to be creeping by and the baby will never get here!!!!!!
I started working on the nursery last night. Changing the guest bedroom into the nursery. Doing a vintage/shabby chic/quilts decor.



This entertainment center will be diaper central. lol. I turned the tin pail into a diaper holder. I'll stash wipes and things in here also and just close the doors!



On top of the dresser I have a couple of Boyd's. I also framed 2 sonogram pictures.




The crib quilt. I decided not to use regular baby bedding. I wanted something unique so I'm making the crib quilt from a quilted throw.


The things hanging from this shelf are my baby things. My Grandma Hamlin gave me the crocheted sweater with booties and hat when I was a newborn. Those are also my shoes hanging there with the original bells on the shoelaces.

0 comments: