Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Surprise for Mommy!

I put Ry in her crib this morning for a nap and I got into the tub. About 10 minutes later, I heard her screaming bloody murder. When I flipped the light on in the nursery, I saw her STANDING in her crib!! She had one hand on the rail and the other one in the air, just hollering to beat the band! And she's only 7 months old!!!!!

She's has the strongest arms and legs of any baby I've ever seen in my life!!

Just last night, I had hubby lower the mattress in the crib because I'd seen her on her knees holding the rail and I knew it wouldn't be long before she was standing, but I didn't think it would be TODAY!! LOL
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Feb. 25-
I took this pic today of her standing in her pack & play!

2 comments:

Birgit said...

Too cute! I'm glad her blood curdling screams were instead, shouts of joy. :)
Before you know it, you'll be chasing her around the house.
Have fun!
Hugs~ Birgit

Anonymous said...

Awwww, how cute! She'll be walking before you know it! Thanks for sharing.