Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Helping, dad's way

Ry has bowel issues and won't "go" unless she eats baby prunes. Well, after not going for several days and after giving her 2 servings of prunes today, she went and I mean big time! All up her back...thru her sleeper...I was gagging and praying God would help me open a new pack of wipes while keeping Ry from putting her hand in her mouth after she's stuck it in poop....when all was said and done, I just wadded the sleeper and wipes all up in a blanket and left if for daddy to deal with. Mind you, I'm trying to get over bronchitis and can't catch a breath as it is....

So, daddy gets home an hour later and I explain the situation. He takes one look at the mess and says "Oh dear" LOL.

He goes outside...comes back in...I'm like... "What are you doing?" Well, he said, the sleeper was so nasty I couldn't put it in the washer so I laid it in the driveway and hosed it off with the garden hose!".

I'm like, "It's 30* outside!"

"Well, we'll just have a slick spot in the drive, huh?" he said, and walked off, proud of his accomplishment with the stinky sleeper!




Michelle

0 comments: