Thursday, February 19, 2009

Scary day

My excitement for the day...Ry is crawling now. Was playing with her toys...I thought it was too quiet...looked and she was gone...she'd crawled over to one of my long plants...a philodendron and was eating a leaf! I had to dig part of it out of her mouth. That plant is poisonous! Called the DR... he said call poison control.

Poison control told me to watch for redness and swelling in her mouth and give her water to drink.

Went and got a bottle with water for her, came back and she'd taken this huge spongy thing that she's always played with and she'd bitten a hunk out it and I had to dig THAT out of her mouth!

Sigh. It's been a long afternoon, but she doesn't seem any worse for the wear! lol

She just started crawling, so I've got lots of work to do...baby proofing!

Oops...she just banged her head.......byyyyyyyyeeeeeeee

Michelle

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh goodness. i bet it has been a long afternoon sweetie!! i am so glad that she seems to be doing ok!! i know that has scared you too pieces!!
you can't keep little miss down. hee hee :) she wants to roll!! :) probably grinning all the way too huh? :)