Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Tears

I've cried lots of happy tears today! First of all, the ultrasound of baby Ryleigh was amazing! They not only did the traditional ultrasound, they did a 4-D as well!! WOW!! I could see all the hairs on Ryleigh's head!! She's got lots of fuzzy hair! lol A button nose, CHUBBY cheeks and her lips were parted as she tried to put her fist in her mouth. Her eyes were closed. I saw her HEART!! It's teeny tiny and I saw it just a-pumping away! It was AMAZING!! I got a perfect view of the bottom of one of her feet...I could see all her toes! I saw her leg bones clearly, her fingers, etc. Oh my goodness. What a miracle! In one pose, she had her fingers on her check as she rested her chin in her hand like she was really bored! lol
She moved around a lot. She's already turned down so that her head is in Meranda's pelvic area. It won't be long now!!! Ryleigh weighs 5 pounds and 15 ounces!

Then, Meranda, her mom Kim and I went to my lawyer's office. That went really, really well! Meranda made her desires known concerning her hospital stay, etc. She signed an Intent to Adopt, etc.

I reassured Meranda that I would send pictures and updates at least twice a year, as long as she wanted them. I told her that Ryleigh would grow up knowing what a good person Meranda is and that Meranda truly does love her and wants a good life for her, etc. and how self-less and brave Meranda is. And, I cried. The attorney was teary eyed. Kim cried. Meranda was teary-eyed as well. It was just a good thing. =)

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

michelle , Isn't God good! i love reading your blog. I'm alison"s aunt that lives in connersville, i e-mailed you once awhile back.We so appreciate you praying for alison.I know God hears your prayers! It is so wonderful to read about your Daisey Belle. What a blessing for you to receive this baby into your home. not only is it your blessing, but the baby will be so blessed to have you two as her parents. to live in a christian home!!