Friday, May 02, 2008

Busy Time

The days seem to be flying by!

First of all, Fred went back to work full-time yesterday, so PTL for that! I really miss him being at home though.

We passed our fingerprinting tests! I was scared because Fred got his results back less than 24 hours after the test! I didn't get anything!! Fred asked if I had a sullied past that he didn't know about! lol Anyway, I got my results back the next day.

Two days ago, Amy, our birth mom and I went to the family DR. Birth mom is doing well! She said she doesn't get much sleep at night now because the baby is so active! Of course we got to hear the baby's heartbeat, which feels so surreal and always makes me teary-eyed.
The birth mom is 32 weeks along, so it won't be long!!! Amy said she KNOWS this baby is coming June 7!! haha

Tomorrow, we're traveling to my mom's in Bloomington. She, my sister and my step-MIL are having a baby shower for us!! It's our first baby shower ever! LOL I'm really excited...but...I feel really fluish tonight. I'm shaky and feel like I'm going to be sick any moment. I'm really hoping I'm not sick tomorrow! We'll be on the road about 4 hours total.

I bought a new camera yesterday so hopefully I'll get some good photos at the shower and I'll post them here.

0 comments: