Thursday, April 16, 2009

Rotten baby girl!

Trying to get a shower is such an ordeal with Ryleigh...(during the day when Fred isn't here to help.)

I put her in one of her seats and park her right by the tub. She's fine until I pull the shower curtain closed and then all you know what breaks loose. I mean, I can't even hear myself think, she screams so loud.

So, I bought a clear shower curtain so that she could see me. Today, I tried it out for the first time. I sat her right by the tub, on the floor so she could play. As soon as I pulled the curtain, the screaming began!! Once she realized she could actually see me, she calmed down. We touched hands through the vinyl, pressed our noses together, etc. She LOVES to "touch noses!"

Then, with my back turned, I felt a draft. She had pulled back the curtain and was playing in my water! lol







1 comments:

alma said...

OMG!! This is too cute!!

I love the pics and what a creative idea to think of getting the clear shower curtain. You are good my friend!!!! Smart too, but hey we already knew that didn’t we. Hee hee