Monday, April 13, 2009

A few Easter pix

Proud Daddy with Ryleigh at church

Our church has an Easter Children's Parade. They line up back in the prayer room then walk out across the platform and get to choose a large plastic egg out of a basket. Here's Fred w/ Ry as they were just coming out of the prayer room onto the platform. There were prolly 300 or more children!!!! When it was Ry's turn, she pulled her own egg out of the basket without any help from daddy! Well, daddy leaned her over the basket as the basket was 5 times bigger than Ry! lol I have picture of it, but I have to get them developed first.


Grandpa held the baby boy that was with the people sitting next to us and Ry was not happy! LOL She looked at Grandpa like "HOW COULD YOU!?" It was SO funny! So, Grandpa had to hold both babies on his lap!


Ry with her egg


As we were leaving the church yesterday, I took these
next 2 photos with my cell phone.


This photo is of Amy & her daughter Eleana. Amy was used tremendously by God in facilitating our adoption of Ryleigh!

4 comments:

jerri said...

So cute! My girls are so past the frilly age now and I HATE it. I seen the cutest dress for Landynn at Target on Saturday but decided not to get it as she isn’t a dress girl, she is all Tomboy! Larissa is all girl but I guess when you are 14, white capris and an Aeropostale shirt is Easter attire!



Ryleigh looks so cute & Fred really looks proud! I love her outfit & purse!

alma said...

What a doll baby!!!! I love the little purse too!!

Daddy was looking mighty handsome and proud!!!! The pictures outside the church...These are absolutely breathtaking!!

Christa said...

Michelle-

Your little girl is a doll!!!! I am so happy for you and Fred. I hope you all had a wonderful Easter! We did. Hannah’s birthday was actually yesterday – so we have celebrated all weekend and it will continue to this weekend.


If you have time sometime when you come to Bloomington, please stop by so I can see you little girl and visit with you. I do not ever come up to New Castle. Mom and dad take grandma at least 2 or 3 times a year.

Nell Seaman said...

Precious!!!