Thursday, November 13, 2008

Long week

It's been a long week around here. Ryleigh has had a horrible time with constipation. I have bawled right along with her. I think we're through it now. What a nightmare for all of us. We've changed her formula and we're also giving her a bit of apple juice daily. Saturday night I was up with her until 4 AM Sunday morning.

And, she's teething and it's really been bugging her this week. She's done so well with the teething up until the past few days. So, no one around here has gotten much sleep this week and we're all a little grumpy and weepy and exhausted. We got her some pain relief though so maybe we'll all get some sleep.

Her two bottom middle teeth are both gonna come in at the same time it seems. One is all the way through the gum and the other isn't far behind. I can't believe she's getting teeth at 4 months old!

When I gave her a bath tonight, she just giggled and played. She loves kicking her legs and chewing on the wash cloth. She giggled for a long time after she got out of the tub and it was so sweet.

In spite of the exhaustion, I love this little girl so much my heart feels like it might crack into pieces from the weight of this love.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Michelle,

The pediatrician had me put a tsp. of dark Caro syrup in each of Amber's bottles for a long time, and it did keep her regular. Now, I don't know if pediatrician's still reccomend that or not. I would ask first.

She is such a darling!!

Regina