Tuesday, November 04, 2008

Election Day

I hope you exercised your right to vote today! We went to vote about 8 AM. We live in a rural area and the wait was less then 10-15 minutes. I think there were 8 people in front of me.

The news on TV is saying that some people in Indianapolis have waited 5 hours in line to vote. Would I wait that long?? I don't know. I can't imagine I would stand in line that long. Maybe if they gave me a chair? lol Would you wait that long to vote?

I propose a new candidate for President! She certainly gets Mommy and Daddy's votes!
















8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh Michelle, she is just so cute! Love the hat and outfit and all that hair she has. Taylor doesn't have much hair.

Anonymous said...

Well, guess it's Obama for 4 years but I do think Ryleigh would have been a better one! LOL
Her pictures are just too darn cute! You are having fun with her, aren't you. Can sure tell you love being a mommy! Nothing like it. Thanks again for sharing her pictures. Love receiving them!

Anonymous said...

Cute!!! I know she would make a much better president, my mind is blown away at the results of this election. I kept reading the email you sent me, I realized that no matter what the Lord is still the same.

Anonymous said...

cute and she ate the sign. lol

Anonymous said...

Tooo precious!!!!

She has my vote!!!!!

Anonymous said...

So cute! I am so disappointed the way it turned out though, we are in for a rough next 4 years, we’ll have to do a lot of praying!

Anonymous said...

She's got my vote! Oh, those eyes...

Nell Seaman

Anonymous said...

Adorable!! She would do this country proud..hehe. thanks for sharing!!