Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Feeling emotional

I'm feeling so emotional right now!! One year ago, at this VERY minute, my hubby and I were eating at Texas Roadhouse in Muncie, IN...eating our last meal as a family of two. Less than 24 hours later, we were a family of 3!

Our bags were packed and my in-law's were back at our house, ready to go to the hospital with us the next morning. Our birth mom was being induced at some ridiculously early hour on July 1!

I cannot believe a whole year has gone.

I cannot believe God truly answered my prayers to become a mom.

I cannot believe something so precious, so beautiful is mine.

Thank You, God.


July 1, 2008




June 30, 2009

1 comments:

Helena Basket said...

Congratulations and blessings! How beautiful that you could be there immediately after her birth.