Friday, May 08, 2009

Playin' Outside

America's Next Top Model!

Rock, anyone?

YAY! It's warm enough to play outside today!

Standing at the split rail fence

Rocks!

Mmmm...these rocks are tasty!


Hallelujah! I'm outside!

Guarding her rocks

I'm tellin' ya...these rocks are tasty! They taste like chicken! lol

Wanna try for yourself??

Drama Queen!


Standing all by herself, pondering rocks. lol



Big girl standing all by herself!


Let's tear off the blooms & dig out the dirt!








Check out that mouth full of teeth!

Mama and sissy's goin barefoot in the grass today

5 comments:

Francine said...

What a cutie! Thanks for sharing.
The will be one big Mother's Day for you, won't it? Enjoy your day.
Blessings, Francine

Jerri said...

Adorable, I read on your facebook that this will be your first Mother’s Day! Congrats! How special for you!

Birgit said...

Michelle, Those pictures are just precious!

Happy Mother’s Day to you! Rejoice in your first of many Mother’s Day celebrations.

Hugs to you~ Birgit

birgit said...

Michelle,

I so enjoyed all those photo’s of cute little Ryleigh playing outside. The close up ones with the flowers are my favorites. I just melt when I see her eyes! I can just imagine that you do too. J



Happy Happy Mother’s Day To YOU!!!

Hugs~ Birgit

shannon fiscus said...

She is getting so big and is very beautiful