Monday, December 22, 2008

Ry's first Christmas party

We had my family's Christmas at my mom's yesterday. Fred's dad and step-mom came too. Here's some pix:

My Mom with her youngest grandchild...Ryleigh

Sittin' on Mamaw's lap

Ry with her Uncle Toren


My beautiful sister Karen w/ her favorite niece...lol...
OK, so Ryleigh's her ONLY niece!



Grandpa Peterson looks mad, but he wasn't. He was chewin' his food...lol Grandma Quitee talking to her son Bob on the phone


Mom's three grandchildren: Nathan is 24, Hannah is 22 & Ry is 5 months
Aren't they the best looking kids ever??



Ry loved jabbering to Nathan. He kept calling her "little squirt"



YUM! Wrapping paper!! lol


Getting help from Aunt Karen



"Forget the awesome toy...there's more wrapping paper I haven't chewed on yet!"





Ry w/ Grandma Quitee

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sky was the same way. She was 4 months old her first Christmas. She could care less about the gifts as long as she could eat the paper ha ha